NEW YORK: Book launch at Kew & Willow, my neighborhood indie bookstore. Join us for cupcakes, wine, sparkling water, and stories from Bound. I promise to leave time for questions and book signing.
- When: Saturday, September 14, 2019, at 7:00 PM
- Where: 81-63 Lefferts Boulevard, Kew Gardens, NY 11415
PHILADELPHIA: Reading and Q&A at Shakespeare & Company. This reading is dear to my heart because it’s near where my mother died and in the city where she lived some of the happiest years of her life.
- When: Friday, September 27, 2019, at 6:30 PM
- Where: 1632 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
BOSTON: Well, Cambridge actually. Join me at the Harvard Coop for a reading and Q&A in the store I used to love to browse as a graduate student.
- When: Thursday, October 3, 2019, at 7:00 PM
- Where: 1400 Mass Ave, Cambridge MA 02138
PROVIDENCE: I’ll be presenting a workshop, “Kink as a source of resilience,” followed by reading and book signing reception, hosted by the smart and sexy folks from The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health, at a fantastic community arts space, AS220.
- When: Saturday, October 26, 2019, at 4:00 PM
- Where: 95 Mathewson Street, Providence, RI, 02903
BOSTON: This time, it’ll be a workshop on sexuality and aging at the Connolly Branch of the Boston Public Library!
- When: Saturday, November 9
- Where: 433 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130