For media inquiries, contact Andrea Kiliany Thatcher at Smith Publicity.
- “Finding love and kink in the golden years,” Hardy Haberman, The Dallas Voice, August 9, 2019.
- “Bound: Book Review,” Working Mommy Journal, June 24, 2020
- “How to Have Fantastic Sex Without Feeling Sexy,” HERS Magazine, July 29, 2019
- “BDSM as a Tonic for Serious Illness,” Scientific American, June 20, 2019.
Expert Source In…
- “What is Sexual Aftercare and Why Is It So Important?” Zachary Zane, Men’s Health, October 4, 2019.
- “If you don’t feel nurtured enough in your relationship, here’s what an expert recommends,” Sarah Ellis, Elite Daily, September 11, 2019.
Interviews & Appearances
- Openness, on What’s the Value with Terry McMillan. July 6, 2022. https://open.spotify.com/episode/3oK6jCnbFfHn9vTLb3OLpH
- Healthcare and the Right to Sexual Freedom, on Carnal Theory, with Rachel Music and Abba Charmichael, May 23, 2022. https://anchor.fm/carnal-theory/episodes/Healthcare-and-the-Right-to-Sexual-Freedom–Elizabeth-Anne-Wood-and-Rachel-Music-on-Carnal-Theory-e1iv2sq/a-a7vvdlh
- Illness Does Not Erase Our Sexuality, on The Boob Report, with Michelle Hoglan, April 22, 2022. https://anchor.fm/theboobreport/episodes/EP-032—Illness-Does-Not-Erase-Our-Sexuality-e1hb580
- Sex, Death, and Everything In Between, on LOA Today, with Walt Thiessen, March 29, 2022. https://www.loatoday.net/loa1680-elizabeth-wood-sex-death-and-everything-in-between
- SexChat with Kim Airs, a conversation about sex, illness, and the power of storytelling, March 23, 2022. https://kimairssexchat.podbean.com/e/guest-elizabeth-anne-wood/
- Woodhull Freedom Foundation Virtual Sexual Freedom Summit, June 27, 2020. Discussion with Ricci Levy and audience. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYA7nc2m7Ag
- Ask Win Podcast, November 1, 2019. Interview with Win Kelly Charles. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/elizabeth-anne-wood/id1060801905?i=1000455721158
- Peepshow Podcast, October 10, 2019. (Recorded at Woodhull’s Sexual Freedom Summit, August 16, 2019). Interview with Jessie Sage and PJ Sage. Interview begins around 42:10. http://peepshowpodcast.com/peepshow-podcast-episode-49
- Our Better Half Podcast, September 8, 2019. Interview with Dr. Jane Fleishman and Dr. Ashley Mader. http://www.ourbetterhalf.net/episode-89.html
- Authority Magazine, August 24, 2019, The Future of Healthcare: “Medical schools should spend more time training doctors in communication skills,” with author Elizabeth Anne Wood, interviewed by Christina Warner. https://medium.com/authority-magazine/the-future-of-healthcare-medical-schools-should-spend-more-time-training-doctors-in-communication-d88fc5cacc78
- Jamaica Plain News, August 23, 2019, “JP Author Discusses New Book ‘Bound: A Daughter, a Domme, and an End-of-Life Story’,” with David Ertischek. https://www.jamaicaplainnews.com/2019/08/23/jp-author-discusses-new-book-bound-a-daughter-a-domme-and-an-end-of-life-story/152914
- Culture Shocks with Barry Lynn, August 16, 2019 http://podcasts.kcaastreaming.com/culture/20190816.html
- Sex Out Loud with Tristan Taormino, August 16, 2019 https://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/116854/elizabeth-wood-on-the-metaphors-of-death-and-domming
- She Does the City, June 20, 2019: “Why Caring for my Dying Mother Meant Supporting Her Sexual Awakening.”
- The Tom Sumner Program, May 23, 2019 http://archive.tomsumnerprogram.com/?name=2019-05-23_tsumner_20190523-110000.mp3
- AltSexNYC Conference, May 10, 2019:
- Writer of the Week with Melissa Dee of Universal by Design: