For media inquiries, contact Andrea Kiliany Thatcher at Smith Publicity.
- “Finding love and kink in the golden years,” Hardy Haberman, The Dallas Voice, August 9, 2019.
- “How to Have Fantastic Sex Without Feeling Sexy,” HERS Magazine, July 29, 2019
- “BDSM as a Tonic for Serious Illness,” Scientific American, June 20, 2019.
Expert Source In…
- “If you don’t feel nurtured enough in your relationship, here’s what an expert recommends,” Sarah Ellis, Elite Daily, September 11, 2019.
Interviews & Appearances
- Our Better Half Podcast, September 8, 2019. Interview with Dr. Jane Fleishman and Dr. Ashley Mader. http://www.ourbetterhalf.net/episode-89.html
- Authority Magazine, August 24, 2019, The Future of Healthcare: “Medical schools should spend more time training doctors in communication skills,” with author Elizabeth Anne Wood, interviewed by Christina Warner. https://medium.com/authority-magazine/the-future-of-healthcare-medical-schools-should-spend-more-time-training-doctors-in-communication-d88fc5cacc78
- Jamaica Plain News, August 23, 2019, “JP Author Discusses New Book ‘Bound: A Daughter, a Domme, and an End-of-Life Story’,” with David Ertischek. https://www.jamaicaplainnews.com/2019/08/23/jp-author-discusses-new-book-bound-a-daughter-a-domme-and-an-end-of-life-story/152914
- Culture Shocks with Barry Lynn, August 16, 2019 http://podcasts.kcaastreaming.com/culture/20190816.html
- Sex Out Loud with Tristan Taormino, August 16, 2019 https://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/116854/elizabeth-wood-on-the-metaphors-of-death-and-domming
- She Does the City, June 20, 2019: “Why Caring for my Dying Mother Meant Supporting Her Sexual Awakening.”
- The Tom Sumner Program, May 23, 2019
- AltSexNYC Conference, May 10, 2019:
- Writer of the Week with Melissa Dee of Universal by Design: